Dosing and treatment course.
- The “Basic Administration” of Kumdang-2 Injection is: simply on the first day, apply 1-2 ampoules; and from the second day, depending on the patient’s response, increase every day its each-time dose by one ampoule, getting them 1-2 times daily, with an interval of 1-2 days on every fifth day; after about 10 days (including the days of interval) get 7-8 ampoules each time, 2-3 times daily, for 2-3 days; then suspend the injection; and later depending on the developments of cure, resume the injection. This method is oriented from the mechanism of applying a “heavy strike” upon the disease after the patient’s body is acclimatized to this injection In cases of emergency, by injecting it every 4-6 hours, 5-8 ampoules each time we could save many dying patients. If the patients with no critical severity got from the first day as many as 6-8 ampoules each time, they might experience overburden at the heart, indigestion and other heavy healing responses, while getting little effects on the treatment. On the other hand, injection of only 1-2 ampoules everyday for a very long period would result in waste of the medicine and failure to obtain desired effects. Therefore, it is advisable to follow the above “Basic Administration”.
|Category||1st year||Break||2nd year||Break||3rd year||In total|
|1st day||2nd day||3rd day||4th day||5th day||6th day||7th day||8th day||9th day||10th day||11th day||12th day||13th day||14th day|
|First category: the minor illnesses||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||24-amp
|1 – Amp.||2 – Amp.||2 – Amp.||3 – amp.||3 – amp.||3 – amp.||3 – amp.||2 – Amp.||3 – amp.||3 – amp.|
|Second category: the severe illness and high weight||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||Once||56-amp.
|2-amp.||2-amp.||3-amp.||4-Amp.||4-Amp.||4-Amp.||4-Amp.||5-amp.||Utrom6 amp.||Utrom7 amp.|
|In the evening
|In the evening
|3rd category: children||1-4 years: dose reduced by one third above, the course and the treatment is the same as in the first category.
5-11 years: dose reduced by one third above, the course and the treatment is the same as in adults.
Older than 12 years fall into the category adult
Note: D=day; As=ampouls; one=once; two=twice; M=morning; E=evening
- This table is only an exemplary recommendation and is not compulsory to follow up. As explained so far, getting 1 -8 ampoules each time, 1 -3 times a day intramuscularly (IM) and/or intravenously (IV), with an interval of 1-2 days on every fifth day would be enough. The efficacies of IM and IV are almost the same, but according to the hitherto clinical records IM has been more effective than IV. It is advisable to get IM for a while and then IV because IM might harden the injected part of hip. You should vigorously massage the injected part for 5-7 minutes. Once the injected part is hardened due to repeated injections and lazy massage, place an alcohol-wet pad on the part and vigorously massage it longer time or use a massage vibrator. Then the part shall be softened again as before. The best way of administration is to find out the optimal dosage suited to your constitution and disease through your personal experience. * Inject one ampoule on the first day and 1 -2 ampoules next day, and then you can decide on the further dosages according to your physical response.
- (1) After injections for 2 days as above, if you feel strong, refreshed and happy to a satisfactory extent and the former symptoms are alleviated remarkably (e.g. remarkable alleviation of pain, improvement of face complexion and good digestion), you should continue with 3 ampoules in a dose, once daily, for 3 days. Thereafter, if you feel complete recovery, you may stop the injection. If you do not feel that your disease has been cured, you should get the injection for another 4 days before discontinuing it for a couple of days. Then, you should follow the “Basic Administration”. This will enable almost ail patients to reach complete cure. In case of recurrence after a certain period, you may either repeat the first and second courses in the above table, or administer 5 ampoules in a dose, I -3 times daily, whenever felt necessary.
- (2) During the two days’ injection as above, some patients may feel that their diseased parts are stimulated to a small extent. For example, those with a heart disease or weak heart may feel slight throbbing or stifled in their heart and those with hepatitis may feel irritated a little in their liver and the wounded may feel small pain in their wounds. But healthy parts of body may not be felt irritated in any case. Someone might complain of throbbing at the heart although he has not any heart disease. But the reality would be the other way round: he did know his heart had fallen sick. The irritation of the diseased part, being a healing response, serves as an indication of rapid healing of your disease. Such temporary irritation will disappear in a few days. If you feel as above after the 2 days’ injection, you are recommended to get 1 -2 ampoules in a dose, once daily, for 2 more days, which is followed by an interval of 2 days. After that get 2 ampoules in one time on the day, and from the subsequent day get the injection once a day increasing the each time dose by 1 ampoule with each passing day for 6-7 days. This will result in great efficaciousness. In the event you had failed to reach complete cure thereat, you would first take an interval of 2-5 days, and resume the injection thereafter. From then on, you would get 5-6 ampoules in a dose. Volume and frequency would depend on your physical condition. Get the injection 2-3 times daily if you are in a critical condition and once daily if not.
- (3) After injection of I -2 ampoules in a dose, once daily, for 1 -2 days, very few patients (less than 0.001 % of the total) felt heavily stimulated at the diseased parts and/or experienced throbbing or stifled feelings at the heart. Such feelings were found especially among feeble girls and weak elders. They are not side effects, but signs of healing response. Therefore, you should not worry about them. The patient should be convinced that it is a favourable condition because in that case he or she could reach complete cure faster than others if the daily dosage is properly controlled. In such a case, have a break for 1-2 days first and then inject 1 ampoule daily or every other day for 5-6 days. This will make your body accustomed to this injection, no longer making you feel such symptoms. From then on, you would continue with the administration increasing your dose until you regain your health according to Table-1 “Category 1: For common cases.”
- (4) In case you feel good mood and small healing response and no other changes in your body after the 2 days’ injection, follow Table-1.
- (5) In case you feel no slightest change at all in your mood and body after the 2 days’ injection, first continue the First Course in Table-1. In case you still feel nothing thereafter, you should jump over the Second Course to the Third Course. If you had begun the First Course of “Category 1,” you would apply the Second and Third Courses of “Category 2” and then repeat the Third Course. During the injection some patients may experience drowsiness, indigestion or stronger sickness. All these symptoms are parts of healing response, and they all will disappear 2-3 days later. As seen above, it is advisable to get this injection by increasing every day the each time dose by 1 ampoule. Should you feel no satisfactory progress of cure even after the Third Course of Table-1, you would discontinue it and take a break for 2-4 days and then inject 6-8 ampoules in a dose, 2-3 times daily, for 3-5 days, whereupon no failure of satisfactory cure has been recorded so far. There are a large number of cases, which had failed to respond to other medicines, but reached complete cures upon this injection. In a word, the efficaciousness of this injection does not depend on the total quantity injected, but largely depends on whether the volumes and frequencies of injection are correctly adopted depending on the patient’s condition and his particular disease.
- (6) We can imagine some cases where, even though followed (5) above, nothing felt and nothing happened (although such cases almost never happened): If you had not felt any distinctive improvements after 7-15 days of injection, it could be explained that your condition were far better than those who could not apply maximum dose because the diseased parts were felt too much painful. In that case, your condition would serve as an evident sign that by freely applying maximum doses you would easily reach complete cure. Administration of maximum dose is as follows:
- 1st day: 5 ampoules x 2 times
- 2nd day: 5 ampoules x 3 times
- 3rd day: 6 ampoules x 3 times
- 4th day: 7 ampoules x 3 times
- 5th day: Break
- 6th day: 7 ampoules x 3 times
- 7th day: 8 ampoules x 3 times
- * In severe cases of high fever, malignant influenza, epidemic diseases, etc., injecting 5-7 ampoules each time, for 3-4 times continuously with an interval of only 5-10 minutes between injections mostly resulted in instant lull recovery.
Feature Kumdang-2 Injection
Unique features of Kumdang-2 Injection
- Kumdang-2 Injection is a herbal medicine extracted from Kaesong Koryo insam (ginseng) cultivated in Kaesong DPR Korea by applying rare-earth molecular fertilizer. It contains insam saccharides, light rare earth elements, a micro-quantities of gold and platinum.
- 2) It causes no pain during and after injection.
- 3) Unlike chemical medicines, it has no adverse side effects.
- 4) It has no contraindications and can be used together with other medicines.
- 5) It optimizes the systems of autonomic nerve and self-curing by stimulating hypothalamus, the centre of the autonomic nervous system, functions anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria and anti-virus, restores the diseased parts t revitalizing and proliferating cells, optimizes immunity, maintains the homoeostasis of the body, and functions anti-oxidant
- 6) It absorbs or removes all those that have not originally been in human body (e.g. cancer, pathological secretion, etc.) including those of the same cellular tissues as the healthy ones like polyps or some skin diseases.
- 7) Owing to its healing mechanism, it can cure a large variety of diseases, and its effects instantly emerge vivid and last long.
- 8) Dosage does not vaiy according to diseases, but alters a little according to the patient’s body weight and severity of the illness.
- 9) The main purpose of injection is to cure diseases, but it is also good for healthy persons as it invigorates them, optimizes their immunity and makes them more beautiful.
- 10) It is good for those who have taken chemical medicines like anti-biotics and narcotic drugs and those who have drunken much alcohol because Kumdang-2 Injection prevents, neutralizes or removes all side effects and addiction. In particular, when taking such medicines that entail severe side effects like anti-cancer and anti-TB medicines, it is advisable to apply this injection simultaneously with them so as to prevent their side effects and expedite cure of the diseases.
- 11) Hitherto, in uses of Kumdang-2 Injection, nobody could find any sign of attachment (love), addiction, intoxication or their similarity of any kind.
- 1) This being a herbal medicine, it can be administered without punctuality in disregard of the timetable exhibited in the enclosure of its packet. According to the hitherto clinical records, the rate of recovery was higher among its random users than its punctual users.
- 2) All the patients with clear knowledge of the principles of its dosage have experienced satisfactory effects and 95.5% of them resulted in complete cure.
Contraindications kumdang-2 injection
- No contraindications have been reported. In the period of administration, you need not refrain from drinking or become too sensitive to foods. As no medicines antagonistic to Kumdang-2 Injection have so far been found, you may use Kumdang-2 Injection with any other medicines depending on your conditions.
- No adverse side effects have been found so far.
- 1) Kumdang-2 Injection is synergic with other medicines. Therefore, simultaneous use with other medicines would result in better effects, in which case Kumdang-2 should be injected by a separate syringe with exception of cocarboxylase and vitamin В1, which can be mixed with Kumdang-2 in the same syringe. Dilution of Kumdang-2 Injection in such dropper solutions as dextrose (glucose) and Ringer’s solution is not encouragible as it may not help to maximize its effects because its micro-elements having been already largely diluted in it, their excessive dilution may cause decrease of their medicinal effects. Therefore, separate IM or IV injection of Kumdang-2 before or after dropping (instillation of) other solutions is advisable. It is important to keep the principle of getting 1-2 ampoules on the first day and increasing the volume of injection from the next day as described above. For 20-28 days you may continue the injection with a break of 1-2 days after each 4 days. Once the 20-28 days’ course is completed, you may have an interval of 3-7 days. Then in accordance with your resultant condition you may either discontinue the injection for good or begin a few course. Such in-course intervals are aimed at fully discharging the rare-earth elements after their medicinal actions properly done, thus avoiding their in-body accumulations. When resuming another course after a short or long time, you would start with 5 or more ampoules as each time dose. At this stage, continuous everyday injection is advisable, but it is more advisable to get injections only when you feel like doing it or feel unwell in the range of 5-8 ampoules each time and 1-3 times a day.
- 2) Excess of the above said “maximum dosage” is unadvisable.
- 3) Some patients complained that although they had enjoyed good effects during the course of injections, upon stop thereof the good effects disappeared. But, later they felt improvements again without resuming dosage. There were some cases that the results had not been so much satisfactory after the first course only, but they were fully satisfied after the second or the third course.
- 4) For some 30 days after full recovery, you should refrain from some overburdens, e.g. excessive drinking, too much exercise and hard labour because although you would feel invigorated and pleasant from your recovery, your physical conditions are still in a feeble state like a flower in a green house. After the said 30days your physical conditions will return to the original state, so no particular cautions are recommended from then on. There were some patients who, feeling pleasant and strong after recovery from illness by help of Kumdang-2 Injection, had ignored the convalescence period of 30 days and during that period drank excessively and overworked, thereby falling ill again. Once the disease relapsed like that you would take longer courses of injection of Kumdang-2, consuming far more ampoules.
- 5) Upon injection (mostly IV) of any medicines including Kumdang-2 Injection, very few patients might suffer from temporary fever and chill. According to the hitherto evidences, such fever and chill have not been caused by the injected medicines, but were caused by some pyrogen (generator of fever) formed in the single-use-syringes owing to their improper handling or improper result of their in-process automatic sterilization. In such a case, you should first discontinue the injection and stop the lever and chill by 2 tablets of aspirin (If the patient does not respond to aspirin, inject camphor and dimedrolum along with intakes of aspirin.). Then, using a syringe of another brand, inject (IM) 1 ampoule (or half an ampoule) of Kumdang-2 once in 2 days, whereupon you may start carefully increasing the daily dosage. Thereupon, you will experience far better effects than the patients devoid of such negative response.